Car rent

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

MarioFred

26, Männlich

Car rent

von MarioFred am 16.08.2023 22:31

Hello! Drivo is the perfect choice for brighton rent a van. Their approach to customer service is simply amazing. Always pleased with a wide selection of top quality cars - this is exactly what you need for an unforgettable driving experience. The booking process through the online system turned out to be as convenient and intuitive as possible.

Antworten

NatM

33, Weiblich

Re: Car rent

von NatM am 18.06.2024 12:59

There is one service that is much better than just renting a car. If you fly to Israel, I advise you to use it. My family and I decided to spend a vacation in Israel and chose ORMAX https://ormax.co.il/transfer-ben-gurion-airport/ben-gurion-airport-transfers-to-jerusalem/ for transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Jerusalem. Transfer from Ben Gurion Airport to Jerusalem was organized at the highest level: the driver met us on time, provided us with a free baby seat and helped us with our luggage. The car was spacious and comfortable, and the ability to charge our gadgets on the way was very useful. If you need a reliable and comfortable transfer, I definitely recommend ORMAX!

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 18.06.2024 12:59.

« zurück zum Forum